Slender Survival Slender Survival

One of the best flash Slender games I've played. One major problem that I can think of is that there's no death sequence when you run into Slenderman? The whole sanity bar isn't very fitting for this type of game, much less a game that calls itself a slender game.
I do think, however, I have played all the slender games on newgrounds and this is undoubtedly one of the best there is.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

What am I doing with my life?

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

"I prithee take they fingers from my throat."

A small talk A small talk

That was incredible. I would have liked it to be longer, or have more interactivity, but it was still good. I'd like to see more of this kind of stuff. A must play.

Broken borders Broken borders

This game is actually pretty fun. And addicting, too. After only a little while of playing, I looked up and saw that I was already on level 10. Fun and easy to play. 4.5/5

Slender 2D: Sanatorium Slender 2D: Sanatorium

This was great, and I really like what you've been doing with the game and flash. Can you PLEASE make Slender: Elementary next?

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

As funny as this is as a joke, I feel like it would be a really good complete game :p

Cult Prophecy Cult Prophecy

I shat bricks...

desperate4luv desperate4luv

It was Okay. One Fact that i didn't like was that, if you get fired from the pizza shop, you have to start the entire game over, which sucked.

1984 (Demo) 1984 (Demo)

You Should definitely finish this 'project'. It looks like it's going to be a great game when it's finished.

One thing that you should change, though, is the fact the jumping take forever and is absolutely horrible, in my opinion